Do You Purchase Earrings that Complement Your Face Shape?
Posted on March 10 2020
Have you ever wondered which earring type look best on you?
I am big on selecting accessories that balance my natural features. Earrings are a great way to accentuate your natural beauty and wearing the right ones will flatter and define your features. There are a few ways to determine the natural shape of your face. I prefer tracing the outline of my face using soap in a mirror.
What is your Face Shape?
- OVAL - The best earring shapes for your face are pearls, teardrops, and ovals which provide a soft complement to your face’s natural contour. Luckily, oval faces have incredible versatility in what they can wear, so have fun experimenting. Shop Drop Earrings
- SQUARE – A great choice for you are earrings that are medium to long with rounded edges, or those that have oval or circular shapes, steering clear of anything square. Hoops are your friend, experiment with thicker hoops to add flare. Shop Hoop Earrings
- ROUND – To help elongate your face try drop earrings and long dangles. These earrings will look stunning on you as well as long pendant earrings. Shop Drop Earrings
- HEART - To balance your natural triangle shape, try earrings that are wider at the bottom than at the top. Those with soft curves such as tear-drop styles also work well. Heart-shaped faces, because of the narrow chin, should opt for drop earrings that have an inverted triangle shape and not taper at the bottom. Shop Drop Earrings
- DIAMOND - Earrings that balance your natural beauty, ones with more width than length, are a good choice. A combination of curves and straight lines are also flattering, as are earrings with delicate drops. Shop Drop Earrings
- TRIANGLE – To balance out your jaw line, the widest point of your face studs and clip-on earrings are perfect for you. Shop Stud/Clip-On Earrings
I’d love to hear your thoughts, leave comment below and browse our earring inventory.